Part Number: CB814SPN
Application: Attaches cement board to wood or light gauge metal studs.
• Meets ASTM A 510 for carbon steel manufacturing
• Product meets ASTM B-117 for salt spray corrosion testing
• Ruspert coating exceeds 1,000/hr. salt spray resistance
• Ceramic coating provides protection from corrosion
• Designed to work with all backer boards
• Nibs under head clamp board firmly
A standard screw gun with a depth sensitive nose piece and a #2 reduced Phillips drive bit set at a maximum of 2500 RPM drive speed recommended. Fastener is properly installed when head sits flush with the work surface. Do not countersink screws. Do not over torque as it can cause the head to snap or damage to the work surface. Installed fasteners must be embedded into wood substrate a minimum of 1/2” or penetrate a minimum of three full threads beyond the metal structure.
Product Submittal: CB814SPN_CB815SPN