Part Number: FB814R
Application: Attaches fiber board to metal studs.
Drill Capacity (in.): .035 – .100
• Meets ASTM A 510 for carbon steel manufacturing
• Meets ASTM C 954 for attaching gypsum board to steel studs
• Manufactured to SAE J78 for dimensional specifications
• Meets F.I.P. -1000.7 for torsional strength and drill speed
• Ruspert coating exceeds 1,000/hr. salt spray resistance
• Ceramic coating provides protection from corrosion
• Designed to work with all backer boards
• Nibs under head clamp board firmly
A standard screw gun with torque limiting nose piece set at a maximum of 2500 RPM drive speed recommended. Use a #2 reduced Phillips Drive bit. Do not over torque as it can cause the head to snap or stripping of the recess. Installed fasteners must penetrate a minimum of three full threads beyond the metal structure.
Product Submittal: FB814R_FB824R