Part Number: PGA940
Application: Attaches metal to wood. Used in roofing and siding applications.
• Meets ASTM A 510 for carbon steel manufacturing
• Product meets ASTM B-117 for salt spray corrosion testing
• Strong-Shield coating exceeds 1,000/hr. salt spray resistance – Kesternich: 15 cycles
• Rust/Acid rain protection
• Designed to work with ACQ treated lumber
The Strong-Shield coating is a high-grade metal surface processing technology that prevents corrosion. The system constists of four layers: a metallic zinc layer, a hex-chromium passivation, a layer of functional nano coating used as a sealer, and a high-grade anticorrosion chemical conversion film.
A 1/4” hex nut setter or 1/4” drive socket with torque limiting nose piece set at a maximum of 2500 RPM drive speed recommended. The fastener is completely installed when it is embedded a minimum of 1/2” into substrate. Do not over torque as it can cause the head to snap, or damage to the work surface.
Product Submittal: PGA916_PGA948