Part Number: XT922Y
Application: For interior or outdoor applications. Attaches wood to wood.
• Meets ASTM A 510 for carbon steel manufacturing
• Product meets ASTM B-117 for salt spray corrosion testing
• Yellow Zinc coating exceeds 180/hr. salt spray resistance
• .0003 plating thickness
• Star Drive prevents cam out and stripping for improved driveability
• Type ‘17’ reduces wood splitting and eliminates the need for pre-drilling
• Nibs under head provide flush finish
• Used in low corrosion applications
The Zinc Yellow coating prevents the oxidation of steel by forming a protective barrier.
A standard screw gun with torque limiting nose piece set at a maximum of 3000 RPM drive speed recommended. Use a T-25 Star drive bit. Do not over torque as it can cause the head to snap or damage to the work surface.
Product Submittal: XT922Y_XT930Y